Sheriff Road Transfer Station & Processing Facility
The Sheriff Road Transfer Station is open to customers who want to dispose of construction and demolition debris only. We accept non-hazardous construction materials, rubble, dirt, concrete, asphalt, roofing, plasterboard and similar materials.
Our hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. at
5800 Sheriff Road
Fairmount Heights, MD 20743
We do not accept hazardous materials, household garbage, over stuffed furniture, mattresses, bags of clothing, tires, chain link fence, appliances, creosote timbers, fluorescent light ballasts or bulbs, medical waste, car parts, motors or engines, water heaters, drums, oil tanks, chillers or compressed tanks.
We will not assist with unloading. Rejected items found in loads will be reloaded on your truck. We have the right to reject any load. All loads must be untarped before entering onto the scales.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
(1) For the safety of you and our employees, there is NO CELL PHONE USE ALLOWED (this includes Bluetooth, hands-free, radios, etc.);
(2) As a preventive dust control measure and the safety or our employees, the speed limit is 5 MPH on all interior roads as well as entering and exiting the scales. This includes the road before the weigh station all the way back to the transfer station;
(3) Headlights must be turned on;
(4) Drivers and helpers are required to wear a safety vest and hard hat when inside of the transfer station;
(5) DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE 7 AM.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN SUSPENSION OF TRANSFER STATION USE BY DRIVER.